Monday 17 August 2015

Playing lesson with Charlie and Dad at The Berkshire

Today I played at the Berkshire with Charlie and my Dad. I didn't play very well but still came away with two birdies and some valuable advice. On the course I tend to get annoyed with bad shots, as do most golfers however if I am to be a good golfer (which I will) I need to find the positives and stay level headed. The task Charlie set me was to find a poker face because as he rightfully explained when he was playing you would not be able to tell whether he was playing well or playing bad as he did not show that with facial expressions. This is what I need to be able to do. Overall nice round of golf.

Random stat: I shot 79 the other day and only had 31 putts, just goes to show my driver is causing me problems (3 off the tee on the 4th).

Random fact: The par 3 17th at TPC Sawgrass claims over 120,000 golf balls each year!