Sunday 3 December 2017

4th Winter League Match VS Max and Harry

Today Tim and I played against my two good friends Max and Harry. Tim and I received 2 shots and Harry got 1. It was a great match which went all the way to the 17th (Tim and I knew it would be close!). We ended up winning 2&1 but it was a very close game! I played really well and shot a 70 (level par).
Our Winter League Record so far:
W-D-L
3-1-0 
Hole:
1- Halved in PARs (Harry & Me)
2- 1 Down to BIRDIE (Harry)
3- 2 Down to BIRDIE (Max)
4- Won with PAR (+1 shot) Back to 1 Down (Tim) 
5- 2 Down to BIRDIE (Max)
6- Halved in BIRDIEs Stays at 2 Down (Tim & Harry)
7- Halved in BIRDIEs Stays at 2 Down (Max & Me)
8- Won with PAR Back to 1 Down (Tim & Me)
9- Halved in PARs Stays at 1 Down (All had Pars)
Tim and I 1 Down after 9 Holes

10- Won with PAR All Square (Tim & Me)
11- Halved in PARs Stays All Square (Tim & Max)
12- Won with EAGLE 1 Up (Me on a Par 4) 
13- Halved in PARs Stays 1 Up (All had Pars)
14- Halved in PARs Stays 1 Up (Me, Tim & Max)
15- Back to All Square to BIRDIE (Max)
16- Won with PAR 1 Up (Tim & Me)
17- Won with PAR 2 Up (Tim)
18 WON 2&1