Sunday 30 October 2016

Wentworth! Edinburgh Course! With The Lads!

Today I played the Edinburgh course at Wentworth with Max, Harry and Callum. We played four ball better ball as a bit of fun, the teams were Max and I against Callum and Harry. Max and I won 5&4, we both played really well and together had 4 birdies. I shot 77 (Par 72) which is +5 gross and -2 handicap.  It was really nice to have my Dad and Max's Dad walking round with us. We had no wind but it was quite dark and cloudy, so all in all some good weather. Overall, I had a great time with my mates and Dad. Thank you to Drew and Taylormade/Adidas for organising the game and sponsoring our team. Also, thank you to my Dad for taking me :) Really appreciate it.

Stats:
-2
9/14 Fairways
13/18 GIR
36 Putts (with 3, three putts!)

#TeamTaylormade
#TeamAdidas
#Wentworth
#Edinburgh
#ThisIsWhyILoveTheGame
#ThankYouDad