Saturday 20 June 2015

Work Experience at TGGC Pro shop with Terry, Jo, Jane, and James! :D

Last week, 15th - 19th, I completed one weeks work experience in my local pro shop it was good fun but only when the shop was busy and I wasn't cleaning buggies! :( Work experience was very useful and I learnt a lot even if it was boring at times. I learnt how to check stock and put it into a 'goods in' book and put it on to the system. I also learnt how hard it was for Terry to make money when there were no customers practically all week (Monday - Thursday), however, on Friday it was much better I still did a lot of cleaning but I learnt the most important thing, which was how to re-grip clubs. But on Friday it was more busy and the best day by far because we made a lot of money! Overall a great week with all the pros.

Thank you Terry! :D